High quality low-SWR tuned ADS-B LoRa antenna with N-female connector. Aviation-quality components provide excellent range for 1090MHz applicatrions such as ADS-B reception.
- Dipole antenna with integrated ground element: 6.5dBi gain with very low SWR (less than 1.5)
- Brass tube element with 1.0mm copper feedline
- Impedance - 50Ω @ 1090MHz. When measured with a DC multimeter, it is normal for this antenna to appear short circuit.
- Beamwidth - 360° (horizontal) / 30° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Weight - 475g including mounting kit / Length - 600mm
- N-female connector on antenna end
- Designed for use with 1090MHz such as ADS-B (FlightAware, FlightRadar24). Will significantly improve performance vs an indoor antenna.
This range of antennas is designed for harsh outdoor use.
- Highly weather resistant fiberglass radome surrounding a copper/brass tube dipole.
- Rated to wind speeds up to 215km/hr (60m/s).
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and highly waterproof.
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter).
We test each batch we produce, and publish the results. You can find out the batch code for the antenna you receive by looking for the large, colourful QR code on the outside of the packaging.
- Batch test results - AX5HP (1030MHz - 1160MHz @ VSWR <1.5) - currently shipping
- Must be mounted vertically: the two drain slots either side of the connector must point downwards. Either tape from from below the cable connector to 10mm above these slots, moving the bracket as needed, or tape from below the cable connector to 5mm below these slots, leaving them clear for water to drain.
- Ensure all outdoor connectors are taped with self-amalgamating tape (not electrical tape)! Water will seep through screw threads over time, and will permeate your cable and antenna via the exposed connectors, causing performance to mysteriously drop some days or weeks after installation. Click here to add some to your cart.