Bluespot: the 4G/5G antenna that's ready for 2022
- Reviewed on ispreview.co.uk (May 17, 2021)
- Reviewed on ispreview.co.uk (September 25, 2021)
- Reviewed on Amazon.co.uk
Our best-selling Bluespot antennas connect to a 4G/5G broadband router to boost the signal strength and your internet speed. They work with all providers, and are a simple way to get a reliable, high-speed internet connection almost anywhere in the UK.
- Wideband support for key 4G frequencies, as well as 3400-3800Mhz 5G frequencies for the UK
- 2x2 MIMO; independent cross-polarised antenna elements minimise intermodulation distortion
- Multiple antennas can be connected to a modified 5G CPE Pro or B818 router for 200-1000Mb/s download speeds (depending on location).
- Free virtual site survey included - we help you position your antenna!
- Connects to most broadband routers - SMA and TS9 connectors included in the box
- Detailed instructions and full after-sales support
- Designed in the UK
Owners of the Huawei 5G CPE Pro, 4G CPE Pro, or Netgear Nighthawk M5 - please see the important note below.
Slim, attractive appearance
Designed to be mounted outside, Bluespot 4G and 5G broadband antennas are unobtrusive and low-profile. They connect to your mobile broadband router to boost your internet speed. Pole or wall mounting kits are available.
Weather- (and everything else!) -proof
The strong, well-sealed aluminium chassis and PVC cover keeps out rain, insects - and all the other things that cause antennas to slow down.
Ultra-modern technology, for ultra-fast 5G broadband
Bluespot antennas use the latest MIMO technology - two cross-polarised elements allow your router to maximise usage of the signal you have, and usually increase your internet speed.
The Bluespot 4G/5G supports the new 3400Mhz - 3800Mhz frequency band for 5G, as well as 4G LTE frequencies as low as 695Mhz.
Easy mounting kit included - with full instructions
Detailed instructions and everything you need to mount the antenna to a pole is included (the kit also supports wall mounting on the corner of a house, though you may require bolts or screws to suit your wall).
5 metres of low-loss coaxial cable with SMA connections (TS9 adapters included with the 4G/5G model) lets you position the antenna in the best possible location to pick up a 4G or 5G signal.
The kit also includes a free virtual site survey of your property, to help you determine the best possible location to mount your new antenna.
Please check the connector type required for your 4G/5G router! The Bluespot has SMA male connections (and TS9 adapters are included in the box), so you'll need an SMA or TS9 female connector on your router. Most routers have this connection, but you can find the technical details in the router manual.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Compatability - Huawei 5G CPE Pro / 4G CPE Pro / Netgear Nighthawk M5
The Huawei 5G CPE Pro router (aka, the H112) and the Huawei 4G CPE Pro (B618 or B818) are Huawei's flagship 5G and 4G routers. They're extremely fast, but unfortunately they only expose some of the internal antenna connections to the back of the case.
- The Huawei 5G CPE Pro has 8 internal antennas, of which only two - both 5G-only - are connected to the back ports. This means Bluespot will not improve 4G coverage on a stock 5G CPE Pro router.
- The Huawei 4G CPE Pro has 4 internal antennas, of which only 2 are connected to the back ports. This means you won't achieve the router's maximum speed with a stock router and external antenna.
- The Netgear Nighthawk M5 only exposes two of the five internal antennas to the outside of the case - 1x 4G and 1x 5G. This means that Bluespot will improve coverage, but you will not get the highest possible speeds from your router.
The team at router-mods.co.uk can help. They're specialists in modifying Huawei and Netgear routers so all the antenna ports are exposed - and we sell their products here. This will allow you to use your Bluespot antenna to get maximum performance out of your router in areas of weak signal strength.
Feel free to contact us for more information!