The smallest of our range, our 5dBi indoor antennas are an enhanced tuned dipole design, producing an extremely efficient response at the chosen frequency.
The balanced design means that the VSWR - the antenna efficiency - is typically less than 1.1 (max 1.5). This is much, much better than comparable antennas (even though they might look the same!).
This antenna is an excellent choice for indoor applications.
- SMA-male connector. Adapter to RP-SMA-male included.
- Extremely low SWR; typically tests at <1.05 (guaranteed <1.5)
- Beamwidth - 360° (horizontal) / 40° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Specifically developed for HNT, LoRa, FLARM and glider applications, though suitable for all uses in this band that require high sensitivity - amateur radio, CB radio, sensors and data (IoT) applications
- Extremely high sensitivity at the specified frequency, and strong noise rejection.
- Weight - 18g / Length - 195mm with flexible end
- Discretely laser engraved with the frequency (embossed black-on-black)
- Package includes 1x 868Mhz antenna, 1x SMA-female to RP-SMA-male adapter