Need a 13 metre cable? We can make this up for you as a special order - just choose from the options above.
- When you order this item, several items will be added to your cart:
- £45 - base charge (connectors and our time)
- £3/metre - cost of the cable itself
- £20 - cable test report (optional!)
- Please allow one week for us to ship an order containing this item. It may be unavailable during holiday periods.
- Our standard lengths of 3m, 5m and 10m will be a little cheaper (and will ship faster).
- Our antennas need an N-male connector on the cable, and most Helium miners require a cable with an RP-SMA male connector. Check your miner before ordering!
- As this is a custom item, we cannot accept returns unless it is defective.
- If you have any questions about this service, don't hesitate to ask!
Our X-400 coaxial cable is perfect for applications on the 868Mhz and 915Mhz bands. The ultra low attenuation of <0.193dB per metre between DC and 3GHz means that almost no signal is lost in the cable. The tough PE jacket resists UV and provides excellent durability in harsh environments.
This cable is a direct replacement for RG-8, LMR-400 (a trademark of Times Microwave), and other 0.400" / 10mm jacketed low-loss coaxial cables.
We recommend this cable for Helium / HNT mining (and other 868Mhz applications) as the highest performing cable that's a reasonable thickness and relatively easy to bend.
Please note this cable is very stiff, and intended for permanent installations. You will need appropriate cable support or clips.
|Insertion loss||≤0.193dB per metre @ 868Mhz;
≤0.132dB per metre @ 433Mhz
|Capacitance||79pF +/- 2pF per metre|
Velocity of propagation
|Conductor||Copper-clad aluminium, 2.74mm|
|Shield||Aluminium foil + braiding|
|Working temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Minimum bend radius||103mm|
|Diameter||0.405" or 10.3mm|
- Please note that this cable is quite stiff, and should not be bent repeatedly or installed in a location where it can move (eg, unsecured and in the wind) as the central conductor will be damaged.
- Do not bend tighter than the outside of a frisbee (103mm is the minimum bend radius), or kink.
- Secure cable to a solid object every 500mm, and wrap all connections in self-amalgamating tape.