High-gain, lightweight, directional antenna for outdoor use at 868MHz. Lightweight, high-quality components provide excellent range for HNT (Helium) hotspots, as well as for drone and glider (FLARM or OGN) applications. Will work well with any unlicensed 868MHz-band transmitter or receiver, with the appropriate cable.
- 5-element tuned yagi antenna from aluminium tube: 9.5dBi gain with very low SWR @ 868MHz (less than 1.5)
- Beamwidth - 55° (horizontal) / 48° (vertical), horizontally polarised
- Impedance - 50Ω @ 868MHz. When measured with a DC multimeter, it is normal for this antenna to appear short circuit.
- Weight - 360g including mounting kit / Length - 490mm
- N-female connector on 290mm pigtail
- Designed for use with FLARM, OGN, LoRa and other 868MHz applications
- Rated to wind speeds up to 215km/hr (60m/s).
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and waterproof.
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter).