- Dipole antenna with integrated ground element: 4.5dBi gain with very low SWR (less than 1.5)
- Brass tube element with 1.0mm copper feedline
- Beamwidth - 360° (horizontal) / 50° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Weight - 450g including mounting kit / Length - 435mm
- N-female connector on antenna end
- Designed for use with FLARM, OGN, LoRa and other 868Mhz applications
- Highly weather resistant fiberglass radome surrounding a copper/brass tube dipole.
- Rated to wind speeds up to 215km/hr (60m/s).
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and highly waterproof.
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter).
Important note - antennas with batch codes W3KKV and NJR4X were made with an incorrect label, stating the frequency range to be 824 - 960Mhz. The actual bandwidth for these batches can be found at the links below. You can determine which batch you have received, and access test results, via the QR code on the product packaging.
Batch test results - W3KKV (828Mhz - 921Mhz @ VSWR <1.5)
Batch test results - NJR4X (815Mhz - 896Mhz @ VSWR <1.5)
- Must be mounted vertically: the two drain slots either side of the connector must point downwards. Either tape from from below the cable connector to 10mm above these slots, moving the bracket as needed, or tape from below the cable connector to 5mm below these slots, leaving them clear for water to drain.
- Ensure all outdoor connectors are taped with self-amalgamating tape (not electrical tape)! Water will seep through screw threads over time, and will permeate your cable and antenna via the exposed connectors, causing performance to mysteriously drop some days or weeks after installation.