This product is also available on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.it (stock arriving soon)
High quality low-SWR tuned antenna with N-female connector. Aviation-quality components provide excellent range for HNT (Helium) hotspots, as well as for drone and glider (FLARM or OGN) applications. Will work well with any unlicensed 868Mhz-band transmitter or receiver, with the appropriate cable.
- 8-element collinear dipole antnena - 8.5dBi gain with very low SWR (less than 1.5)
- Brass tube elements with 1.0mm copper feedline
- Beamwidth - 360° (horizontal) / 10° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Weight - 750g including mounting kit / Length - 1.1 metres
- N-female connector on antenna end
- Designed for use with FLARM, OGN, LoRa and other 868Mhz applications
This range of antennas is designed for harsh outdoor use.
- Highly weather resistant sealed fiberglass design surrounding a copper dipole, with aluminium base and connector. Double waterproofing seals keep the weather out.
- Rated to wind speeds up to 215km/hr (60m/s)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and highly waterproof
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter)