Bespoke electronic & RF design services
We're a UK company with more than 20 years of experience in complex PCB and radio frequency design, specialising in RF electronics, aerospace, ultra-low-power sensors, and the Internet of Things. We can detect, reverse-engineer, analyse, automate and launch almost anything you can imagine.
We provide an end-to-end service, including
• PCB design, component sourcing, assembly and manufacture
• recovery and reverse engineering of legacy designs - redesigning an end-of-life part with modern components and software
• PCB penetration testing and product security review, including evaluation of cloning resistance
• mechanical design, including design of novel sensors, robotics, and device enclosures
• embedded and backend software development using cloud technologies, and analysis of collected data
• connecting existing parts to the Internet of Things
Please get in touch to discuss your project - we'd love to talk it over with you.
Our use of modern design and testing methodologies means that we can
• Iterate rapidly on your product idea, usually producing a prototype for review within 4-6 weeks. We work to two week sprints in a minimum-viable-product process, and you will have the opportunity to provide feedback on the product at every stage
• Design intelligently from the outset to lower costs, ease manufacture, and avoid supply chain delays - including advice on feature implementation and selection of easy-to-source components
• Work at any scale: a single bespoke PCB, or a software-driven assembly for mass production