- 16-element collinear dipole antenna: 11.5dBi gain with very low SWR (typical 1.30 @ 868Mhz; max 1.50)
- Narrow-bandwidth resonance at several key frequencies, including 868Mhz and 1090Mhz
- Brass tube elements with 1.0mm copper feedline
- Beamwidth - 360° (horizontal) / 8° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Weight - 1100g including mounting kit / Length - 220cm
- N-female connector on antenna end
- Designed for use with HNT, FLARM, OGN, LoRa, ADS-B, AIS and other applications on the 868Mhz, 915Mhz and 1090Mhz bands.
The 16-element design allows tuning for multiple frequency bands, so we've tuned this antenna to suits a number of common applications! It provides excellent sensitivity across the following bands, and excellent isolation from frequencies in between!
|868Mhz||1.33||857 - 884Mhz (27Mhz)|
|915Mhz||1.15||906 - 928Mhz (22Mhz)|
|1090Mhz||1.29||1079 - 1098Mhz (19Mhz)|
- Highly weather resistant sealed fiberglass design surrounding a copper dipole, with aluminium base and connector. Double waterproofing seals keep the weather out.
- Rated to wind speeds up to 200km/h (55m/s)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and highly waterproof
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter)
Please note that this antenna ships as two 110cm lengths which screw together into a 220cm antenna. We recommend the joint is protected with self-amalgamating tape, in the same way as other outdoor connectors in your antenna system.
At 2.2 metres in length, this antenna is a beast! Make sure the mounting pole can handle the force the antenna will apply in high winds.